In the interest of members and the broader DC financial sector ADCCA maintains a fundamental role in the efficient operation and ongoing development of domestic DC financial markets.
- Industry Member (Digital Currency-centric businesses) *
- Associate Member (businesses and merchants who accept digital currencies)
- Partner Member (enterprise, professional associations, government and international industry associations)
- Friends of the Digital Economy (open to individual supporters)
* Industry Members May Apply for ADCCA Certification. (Please see our FSI Submission for more details)
Becoming a Member
The ADCCA membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June and all ADCCA members agree to abide by our Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. You’ll also find more information on membership in the ADCCA Constitution. All applications for membership are subject to review and approval by the ADCCA Board of Directors.
Research and Data
In the interests of helping to understand the evolving landscape within the Australian Digital Currency economy, please help us by visiting the following survey page. Your private information is kept in the strictest of confidence and your answers serve to support the efforts of our Charter Mandate.